5 tips for upcoming female DJs by Kimmy k
5 tips for upcoming female DJs.
- Just do it! Don’t let anyone tell you that you can’t make your dreams come true, especially in a male dominated industry.
- Be active on social media. It’s a great platform to advertise your skills, get your name out there and create your brand.
- Never stop learning. There will always be so much more to learn and so many ways to educate yourself. YouTube, courses, watching other DJs, speaking to musicians, recording your mixes to listen back, the list is endless.
- Stay safe! Always be cognitive of your environment, don’t drink and drive and always let someone know where you are.
- Have fun with your music and your listeners. They feed off your vibe.
Share this post
MORE NEWS ARTICLES
In 2018, Strawberry Lips partnered with breast cancer awareness movement PinkDrive in a show of support for the educative initiative. Strawberry Lips, is a delectable liqueur made with real cream, laced with premium gold tequila and an unmistakable signature strawberry flavour
It has been a phenomenal year for local music and as the year draws to a close, it’s the perfect time to reflect on the last 11 months, the experiences and influences it made on us. Mzansi music (across all genres) has proven to be ground-breaking, earning its’ place on the global map musically.
So, you always wanted natural hair but you just don’t know how or not sure where to start? Well, I’m here for that and I will help you!
Its stressful to go all natural, I know! It’s all because you are so used to having relaxed hair and I know how frustrating it is to grow natural hair. It is hard to maintain or grow so you have to be very patient and take good care of your hair
October 29, 2018 | News,OUR DJ’S The unsung hero of the media and entertainment industry The rise and rise of media mogul and mom, Kia Johnson Quirky, ambitious, vivacious, driven and ready for any challenge that comes her way. She’s your traffic-eye in the sky on Radio 2000, Metro FM and SAfm, and has you … Read more…