know sometimes life can be tough and guess what? It’s all in your head. If you stop all the negativity, you will see changes in your life. Trust me it has worked for me.
Go after your dreams
Go after your dreams. You can do it!
I know sometimes life can be tough and guess what? It’s all in your head. If you stop all the negativity, you will see changes in your life. Trust me it has worked for me.
We all have those days where we feel like we are not good enough or we can never achieve certain things because of who we are. Let me tell you something, YOU CAN! Do not let anyone tell you, you can’t. People who tell you, you can’t are battling with issues that they can’t resolve so they try to hurt others. If you feel demotivated or don’t believe in yourself, carry on reading this. I promise, it will change the way you are thinking
Here are a few great tips from me on how to achieve your goals and make sure you succeed.
- Plan how you are going to achieve what you are passionate about. It is good to write things down
- Stop thinking negatively of yourself. You are your only worst enemy.
- When you want something, go after it because if you don’t all you’ve ever wanted will just be dreams without no action behind it!
- Believe in yourself. People might try to bring you down and say negative things to you but do not listen to them.
- Think positively or speak like its already happening for you and have the confidence.
- Always speak highly of yourself, no matter what people say to you.
- If you are surrounded by people who demotivate you, you have to change the people you hang around with because it’s not good for your mental health.
- Speak to yourself. I know it sounds crazy but it’s the best thing ever.
- Ignoring anything that doesn’t sit well with you will take you far. I’ve battled with ignoring people and what they say but I finally got the hang of ignoring. Things that used to bother you will not bother you at all
- Be good at mastering the art of silence. Some people won’t wish you well, so first work on your goal the speak about it later when you see it happening.
Every hardship you are battling with is all in your head. Change the way you think, you will see changes in your life
Share this post
ACCESSORIZE WITH PINK ARTICLES
So, you always wanted natural hair but you just don’t know how or not sure where to start? Well, I’m here for that and I will help you!
Its stressful to go all natural, I know! It’s all because you are so used to having relaxed hair and I know how frustrating it is to grow natural hair. It is hard to maintain or grow so you have to be very patient and take good care of your hair
Halloween, that time of year when tricks, treats and just about anything to do with Horror is the norm. Celebrated every year on the 31st October, Halloween originated from traditions from pagan harvest festivals and festivals honouring the dead.
It’s not enough to just clean the face just for the sake of it, it has to be thoroughly clean (so clean you can feel it) To make sure the skin is squeaky clean, start with removing oil/dirt/makeup with gentle wipes then a deep cleanser, a facial wash and then toner to get the skin’s PH back to normal.
To keep eye shadow from creasing (unless you’re going for a cut crease look), eliminate as much oil as possible from your lids. Use an eye shadow base or pressed powder before applying color. You can also use a lighter shade of eyeshadow as a setting base.
We had the chance to ask the fabulous Siya Mfana some questions about herself. She is not just a talented nail technician she is also an entrepreneur. We had the pleasure of spending some quality time with this multitalented powerhouse and this is what she had to say…
You don’t have to pay an arm and a leg to slay a glam face-beat. Check out these frugally fabulous saving tips on beauty products and all things beauty!