Kimmy K’s 10 facts people don’t know
Kimmy K’s 10 facts people don’t know...
- I used to be a Spanish dancer, a provincial squash player and I also did kickboxing as a hobby.
- Before DJing professionally I used to work in Corporate as a Management Consultant specializing in project and Programme Management.
- On one of my assignments in Africa I was abducted for a few hours.
- I might be a bit of an adrenaline junkie…I’ve been skydiving, bungee jumping, paragliding, hand gliding and once took a 20 minute aerobatics flight in a fighter jet.
- I was born and raised in Johannesburg but I’ve also lived in London, New York and Cape Town.
- I’m a total petrol head so if I had to have another job outside of Djing I would probably be a racing car driver (preferably F1).
- I don’t really own a pair of jeans or flat shoes. 😂
- My pet peeve is cruelty to the helpless, be it children, the elderly or animals…in fact cruelty in society as a whole.
- My little Toy Pom’s name is Pringle, he does a handstand every time he pees.
- I’m a self-confessed chocaholic, my favourite is coconut cutie pies from Woolworths.
Share this post
MORE NEWS ARTICLES
In 2018, Strawberry Lips partnered with breast cancer awareness movement PinkDrive in a show of support for the educative initiative. Strawberry Lips, is a delectable liqueur made with real cream, laced with premium gold tequila and an unmistakable signature strawberry flavour
It has been a phenomenal year for local music and as the year draws to a close, it’s the perfect time to reflect on the last 11 months, the experiences and influences it made on us. Mzansi music (across all genres) has proven to be ground-breaking, earning its’ place on the global map musically.
So, you always wanted natural hair but you just don’t know how or not sure where to start? Well, I’m here for that and I will help you!
Its stressful to go all natural, I know! It’s all because you are so used to having relaxed hair and I know how frustrating it is to grow natural hair. It is hard to maintain or grow so you have to be very patient and take good care of your hair
October 29, 2018 | News,OUR DJ’S The unsung hero of the media and entertainment industry The rise and rise of media mogul and mom, Kia Johnson Quirky, ambitious, vivacious, driven and ready for any challenge that comes her way. She’s your traffic-eye in the sky on Radio 2000, Metro FM and SAfm, and has you … Read more…