Tips and things you didn't know about Kia
Kia Johnson – 10 things we didn’t know about Kia
- I love listening to classical music, my favourite composers are Chopin and Erik Satie
- Besides music, my garden is my other happy place.
- Not to boast, but I cook delicious vegan meals.
- I can’t stand rats, something about those long tails freak me out!
- I’ve played basketball before, although I wasn’t very good at it.
- I used to love dancing on bar speakers (I think I still do).
- I am no Aretha Franklin, but I can definitely sing!
- I have a high tolerance for pain.
- I get cold very quickly; my nose and feet always bear the brunt of it as they feel like they turn into icicles, and lastly
- I can still do a handstand and the bridge, which are currently being used as party tricks!
Kia Johnson – Five tips to upcoming female DJ’s
- Be authentic in what you do,
- Be prepared to work hard and research your music
- Respect your fellow colleagues, other DJ’s are working just as hard as you
- Be mindful and play for your audience
- Keep on trend with the industry, it changes all the time
In 2018, Strawberry Lips partnered with breast cancer awareness movement PinkDrive in a show of support for the educative initiative. Strawberry Lips, is a delectable liqueur made with real cream, laced with premium gold tequila and an unmistakable signature strawberry flavour
It has been a phenomenal year for local music and as the year draws to a close, it’s the perfect time to reflect on the last 11 months, the experiences and influences it made on us. Mzansi music (across all genres) has proven to be ground-breaking, earning its’ place on the global map musically.
So, you always wanted natural hair but you just don’t know how or not sure where to start? Well, I’m here for that and I will help you!
Its stressful to go all natural, I know! It’s all because you are so used to having relaxed hair and I know how frustrating it is to grow natural hair. It is hard to maintain or grow so you have to be very patient and take good care of your hair
October 29, 2018 | News,OUR DJ’S The unsung hero of the media and entertainment industry The rise and rise of media mogul and mom, Kia Johnson Quirky, ambitious, vivacious, driven and ready for any challenge that comes her way. She’s your traffic-eye in the sky on Radio 2000, Metro FM and SAfm, and has you … Read more…